The Apple Pie range is designed by Ekol.
Compact, modern, modular, small-space Ecodesign conscious stoves that can be individually styled, adapted, customised and with limitless configurations to suit one’s personally and surroundings.
British made, built to last and designed with a very low distance to combustibles and are ideal for small spaces; especially for compact fireplaces, houseboats, yurts, glamping pods, and shepherd’s huts.
Designed with multiple cooking options including stainless cooktop, top baking oven, pan supports to one or both sides as well as griddle plate and pizza shelf inside.
Fully compliant with DEFRA and Ecodesign 2022 it can be used to burn wood anywhere in the UK.
Perfect for enthusiastic fire-starters, chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Full Cast Iron Construction
- Optimal Heat Output Range 1- 4 kW
- Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views
- Low Distance to Combustibles
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary air – intuitively controlled by a single air control
- Impressive Extra Large Window – enthusiastic fire-starters and chefs can easily monitor their creations
- Weighs heavier than many stoves more than twice its size, it really is built to last
- Can be used with 4” Top or Vertical Rear Flue Outlet
- Includes both Brushed Stainless Steel and hardwood Handles
- Internal and External Cooking Options
- Includes reversible Pizza / Griddle Shelf
- Includes removable Multi Fuel Grate & Log Retainer Bar
- Includes removable Multi Tool
- Includes Head Duty Burn Tray/Ashpan (wood can be burnt directly on the tray)
- 10 Year Warranty
- Multiple Body and Door Colour Options
- Pot/Pan Safety Rail
- Top Cooking/Warming Plate
- Left Side/Right Side Storage Plates
- External Air Inlet
- Vertical Rear Flue Outlet
- Short Enclosure