With You’re Fired’s CCTV chimney inspections (otherwise known as chimney surveys) we use the very latest technology so you can be assured of a quick, clean and effective way of identifying the problems. We are able to record high-quality footage of your chimney and identify any problems or issues, along with the appropriate solutions.
There are a number of reasons why you should consider a CCTV chimney inspection:
- Our CCTV cameras have a 360 degree rotation and swivel views of 180 degrees to provide clear footage of the entire flue.
- Our CCTV cameras are small and compact, so no damage will be caused to your chimney.
- It’s a very quick way of identifying the problems with your chimney, as our chimney camera survey only takes around an hour to complete.
- We will leave you with the footage and a report detailing any issues – perfect if you are a landlord or are selling your property.
- CCTV Chimney Inspections give you the knowledge you need in order to decide whether or not you can safely use your flue.
Carrying out your CCTV Chimney Survey
Before we send our camera up the chimney, we will ensure it is clean so that we can accurately film your chimney, without missing out on any problems.
We will start recording when our camera is at the top of your chimney, providing us with colour footage to check. The camera stops at regular intervals to ensure we don’t overlook any area of your chimney.
If we find any problems, we stop and take multiple images, before continuing the inspection. On completion, we will show you the footage and images of any problems, discussing the best solutions for your circumstances.
This can be a lot of information to process, so we’ll leave you with a report of our inspection and the footage, allowing you to consider your next step with no pressure or obligation.